Since I arrive in here , I have been to severals shopping centers, an interesting library. I have been to the zoo with my sister, and we have been walk for 3 hour. I almost fell because I worn a slippers and they often came off and my sister laughed at me. I have never played a Resident Evil game but I know the storyline from watched the gameplay one of it, which is the Resident Evil 4 remake from the original. The game is remade with nice graphics and more advanced technology and also more fun than the original version.
Minggu, 14 Mei 2023
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Assignment 5
Since I arrive in here , I have been to severals shopping centers, an interesting library. I have been to the zoo with my sister, and we ha...
-
what is swimming ? swimming, in recreation and sports, the propulsion of the body through water by combined arm and leg motions and the natu...
-
Pic 1 : I usually ironing my family clothes for college and work. Pic 2 : On Saturday morning my sister usually helps mother drying clothes....
-
Informasi Mahasiswa Baru Syarat Pendaftaran Calon mahasiswa STIBA-IEC Jakarta adalah lulusan SMA/SMK/MA dari semua jurusan Mengisi dan men...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar